Wednesday, December 09, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Join the Employment and Training Administration (ETA) as we share the “Youth Voice” of young people engaged in workforce programs throughout the country.
The webinar will provide a forum for youth to discuss their experiences in U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) funded youth programs. We also hope to identify technical assistance needs that would benefit staff in providing successful employment and training opportunities. Workforce development, youth development professionals and youth themselves are the intended audience.
Join the Employment and Training Administration (ETA) in a discussion with youth engaged in DOL-funded youth workforce development programs. The webinar will focus on youth experiences in virtual work and learning opportunities, college readiness, youth leadership, civic engagement, and entrepreneurship. During the webinar we expect to identify:
- What youth find most helpful in programming;
- What services and supports youth need now;
- What kinds of resources are most useful; and
- What expectations do youth have of program and staff
Participants will learn about:
- Experiences of youth currently engaged in or have successfully completed a program
- How programs are making an impact in the lives of the youth
If you have questions you would like to submit in advance of the event, please email email@example.com.
ETA looks forward to continuing to support your work serving our nation’s most vulnerable young people.
Maisha Meminger, Manpower Analyst, Division of Youth Service, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration