Wednesday, August 26, 2020 USDA Food and Nutrition Services hosted a webinar providing examples from schools and a food bank on what they did this spring and summer to serve meals to students and what they are planning as kids head back to school.
All of the presentations from the webinar are now posted on the USDA Food and Nutrition Service YouTube Channel.
Click to watch individual presentations:
- Child Nutrition Waivers by USDA FNS
- Delivering 7 days worth of meals directly to students 3 days per week by Macomb ISD, Michigan
- Curbside meal service, mobile meal delivery, and on campus service by San Antonio ISD, Texas
- Food insecurity during pandemic, summer meals, and other food bank programs by Houston Food Bank
- Afterschool Meals and other resources by Food Research & Action Center
- School meals resources by Share Our Strength No Kid Hungry