This report advances FLEC’s mission to prepare students to make sound financial choices in order to succeed in the workforce.
Best practices for evidence-based, effective financial education covered in the report include:
- Providing clear, timely and customized information to inform student borrowing
- Effectively engaging students in financial literacy and education
- Targeting different student populations by use of national, institutional and individual data
- Communicating importance of graduation and major on repayment of student loans
- Preparing students to meet financial obligations upon graduation
The full analysis and complete list of recommendations can be found in the report