Report Offers Ways to Build Better Connections Between Workforce and Homelessness Services
Organizational Author(s): Heartland Alliance’s National Initiatives
A new report from Heartland Alliance’s National Initiatives on Poverty & Economic Opportunity identifies challenges to workforce and homelessness service systems collaboration and recommends strategies for building a more effective relationship.
Systems Work Better Together: Strengthening Public Workforce & Homeless Service Systems Collaboration is a report based on in-depth interviews with over two dozen public workforce and homelessness service systems leaders and the innovative systems collaboration work led by our Connections Project sites.
This report provides background about the structures, responsibilities, and funding of the workforce and homelessness service systems. Grounded in existing policy frameworks, his report gives actionable steps that stakeholders can take to enhance collaboration between their systems—and provides community-level examples where these ideas are underway.
You Might Also Like
- The HHS Poverty Guidelines and Census Poverty Thresholds
- These Federal Homelessness Assistance Programs Can Help Comm...
- Administration for Children and Families, Family and Youth S...
- Missed Opportunities: Youth Homelessness in America
- Enhancing Access to Legal Services for Youth Experiencing Ho...