Community Engagement Toolkit
Organizational Author(s): Collective Impact Forum
The Community Engagement Toolkit share a series of tools for planning community engagement to be more purposeful, equitable, transparent, and strategic so that community members are true partners for achieving impact.
This toolkit includes tools exploring these areas:
- Be Result-Driven & Purposeful
- Community Engagement Spectrum
- Asset-Based Community Development
- Equity – Who is at Our Tables?
- Equity – Testing Assumptions & Bias
- Assessing Audiences
- Approaching Audiences
- Tips for Orienting & Supporting Successful Engagement
- Building Partnerships, Starting Local
- Patient Urgency & Momentum
- Capacity Building
- Change Management