The Employment and Training Administration (ETA) has developed a series of technical assistance resources to help state and local workforce leaders, youth program practitioners, and other stakeholders and partners better understand and successfully implement the The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) youth program.
WIOA Youth Program Eligibility provides information on eligibility requirements for the youth program
Performance provides information on the performance requirements for the WIOA Youth program.
Youth Committees resources seeks to transform the potential of Youth Committees into measurable results.
WIOA State and Local Youth Program RFP Brief shares examples of State and Local WDB Request for Proposals (RFP).
Comprehensive Services discusses essentials local areas should have in place to most effectively use WIOA Youth funds.
WIOA Youth 14 Program Elements is a series of resource pages to help in developing and implementing the 14 program elements for the WIOA youth program.
Youth Case Management is designed to develop the knowledge, skills, and aptitudes youth need to succeed in their career pathways and gain self-sufficiency.
Sample Youth Individual Service Strategy (ISS) is a sample template that maybe used for WIOA case mismanagement. submissions from across the country.
WIOA Youth Retention & Recruitment Resources is a compilation of online resources.
Partnering to Serve Specific Populations provides resources regarding partnerships integral to the success of WIOA Youth programming.
ETA Guidance on the WIOA Youth Program
- WIOA Youth Program Transition Guidance (March 2015)
- Second WIOA Youth Program Transition Guidance (November 2015)
- Third WIOA Youth Program Transition Guidance (March 2017)
- Tracking and Reporting of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Expenditures
- List of Required WIOA State Youth Policies (July 2019)
- WIOA Youth Monitoring Supplement (December 2018)
Webinars & Webcasts
- Webcast Showcasing WIOA Youth Program Resources (2019)
- Our Journey Together Series (October 2017- October 2018)
- WIOA Wednesday-The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program in Depth (March 29, 2017)
- Enough is Known for Action series (2015)