Youth Pathways to Postsecondary and Employment site
The launched of the YouthPathways to Postsecondary and Employment site brings together five different National Youth-Focused Training andTechnical Assistance Centers, funded by the US Department of Education’s Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), as well as the US Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP).
These five centers are working together to provide technical assistance and training to state/local agencies and programs to build successful pathways to postsecondary education and employment opportunities for youth and students with disabilities.
The purpose of this website is to serve as a platform for a cross-boundary Community of Practice for professionals who share a passion and a vision for building pathways for students and youth with disabilities to postsecondary and employment. You may access this new website and the resources posted without a login or password, however to join the Community of Practice, you will need to request membership.
You Might Also Like
- Information Brief: "Improving College and Career Readiness f...
- Improving College and Career Readiness for Students with Dis...
- Key Workforce Information, Administrative and Research Data ...
- The HHS Poverty Guidelines and Census Poverty Thresholds
- Promising Practices and Principles for Helping Youth Facing ...