If you are new to the WIOA youth program, or would like to refresh your understanding of the eligibility requirements:
- Watch the webinar WIOA Youth Eligibility Live Question and Answer Session
- Read the WIOA Youth Program Fact Sheet for an
overview of the youth program, including the definitions of eligibility for
out-of-school and in-school youth.
- Read this Desk Reference that provides brief information on youth eligibility requirements for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Watch this series of short webcasts that provides an overview of eligibility requirements for the youth program:
- Out-of-School Youth Eligibility
- In-School Youth Eligibility
- Definition of School and School Status Timing
To deepen your knowledge of program eligibility, and see how the eligibility requirements are applied in real-life scenarios, take each of these interactive tutorials:
Looking for U.S. Department of Labor guidance on WIOA Youth program eligibility?