Thursday, October 08, 2020 8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM ET
The Office of National Drug Control Policy’s (ONDCP) National High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Program Office (NHPO) and A Division for Advancing Prevention and Treatment (ADAPT) are pleased to invite you to participate in the 4th Annual Prevention Summit, titled Advancing Substance Use Prevention in HIDTA Communities: Standards, Strategies, and Support.
The Advancing Substance Use Prevention in HIDTA Communities virtual summit has the following goals:
- Discuss advances in substance use prevention policy and strategies over the last five years in the context of national substance threats.
- Describe evidence-based practices, programs, and strategies for substance use prevention led by public safety and public health partnerships.
- Describe critical insights into implementing substance use prevention practices, programs, and strategies.
- Compare different methods for measuring the impact and value of prevention programs.
- Identify national, state, and local prevention resources available to all HIDTA communities.